Client input is very important for Tzunami !
Today, we are excited to share more details about the improvements Tzunami Deployer team has implemented according to client feedback:
- Support for Delta Migration via Migration API approach.
- Improvements in overall Delta Migration. Also, an additional optional feature to skip new items during Delta Migration.
- Improved acceleration in the deployment process by effectively managing the communication between Deployer and Link Resolver Service.
- Improvements in handling of folders/files with long names, as well as auto-truncation.
- Identifying O365 Group Types and handling them appropriately.
- Showing discarded users after importing them to the mapping panel. This ensures the handling of errors during migration due to inactive/deleted users.
- Support for reading across more than one Link Resolver Service Databases during Migration.
- Reading all the items of the list despite it exceeding the list view threshold.
- Support for German Language Pack.
- Support for Italian Language Pack.
- Improved efficiency in Security Migration, hence contributing to faster migration.
- Improvements in the Exporter, Deployment and Migration Reports views..
- Support for latest and updated SharePoint Roles.
- New method to fetch the users and groups from Azure Active Directory via REST API.
Introduction to REST APIs:
- OpenText Content Server 16.x or later
- Documentum 7.X or later
If you have any questions, further feedback or try for free these new features, please share your thoughts with us
Follow us on the social networks for important updates: